Legal Terms and Conditions of Use
Mika’s Car Rental website is subject to the following terms and conditions (“Agreement”). Please read this Agreement carefully before using this website. By using this website, you accept the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, you must not use this website. We may at any time, at our sole discretion, update and revise this Agreement will be effective immediately upon posting. Please check this page periodically for changes to the Agreement; you will be able to determine if this Agreement has been changed since your previous visit by viewing the “Last Updated” information that appears at the top of this Agreement. Your use of this website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
As used in this Agreement, the terms “we’ and ‘us” meant MIKA’S Car Rental Inc. we operate vehicle rental business. Our “Licenses” are independent companies in the vehicle and sometimes in the retail vehicle sales business, that are licensed to operate such businesses using a trade name and trademarks and service marks owned by us, which often incorporate the Mika’s mark.
You must be at least 13 years of age to use this website. If you are not at least 13 years old, you must not access or use this website.
Code of Conduct. While using this website and/or the Site Materials, you agree not to:
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor from using this website, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking,” “denial of service” attack or defacing any portion of this website;
- Use this website or the Site Materials for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose;
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent;
- Transmit (a) any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable, or infringes on our or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights; (b) any material, non-public information about us, any of our licensees or affiliates, or any third party without the authorization to do so; (c) any trade secret of ours, any of our licensees or affiliates, or any third party; or (d) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities, or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us);
- Engage in spamming or flooding;
- Modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, transfer, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of this website or the Site Materials;
- “Frame” or “mirror” any part of this website without our prior authorization;
- Tamper in any way with the software or functionality of this website, including, without limitation, transmitting or posting any software or other materials to this website that contains any viruses, time bombs, Trojan houses, worms, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, intercept, or expropriate any system, data or information;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic devise or process to retrieve, index, “date mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of this website or its contents;
- Harvest or collect information about visitors to this website without their express consent;
- Create a database by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the information on this website;
- Make postings of a commercial nature; or
- Permit others, including those whose accounts were terminated, to access this website through your account, username or password.
In addition, while using this website and/or the Site Materials, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
We reserve the right, without prior notification, to change any descriptions or images of, or references to, any products or services on this website, or to limit the order quantity on any such product or service and/or refuse service to you. We note that descriptions or images of, or references to, third party products or services do not necessarily imply our endorsement of such products or services.
Verification of submitted data may be required prior to our acceptance of any reservation, purchase or order. Except as otherwise required by law or as otherwise expressly stated by us, price, rate and availability of products or services are subject to change without notice. You acknowledge that reservations, purchases and services are subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by us or by our affiliates, licensees or associates.
A summary of our current policies regarding vehicle rental rate quotes, reservations and prepaid rentals is accessible from the web page on which you are quoted a rate for rental by us.
Accuracy of Information. Although we strive to ensure the accuracy of the information found on this website, neither we, nor our affiliates, licensees, suppliers, or agents can be held responsible by you for the accuracy of such information. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all information provided on this website.
Disclaimer: WE PROVIDE THIS WEBSITE, THE SITE MATERIALS, AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN A WRITTEN, AGREEMENT WITH US TO WHICH YOU ARE A PARTY WITH REGARD TO A PARTICULAR PRODUCT OR SERVICE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE AND OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANT ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON INFRINGEMENT, UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN A WRITTEN, AGREEMENT WITH US TO WHICH YOU ARE A PARTY WITH REGARD TO A PARTICULAR PRODUCT OR SERVICE. WE AND OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, SUPPLIERS, AND AGENTS DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE SITE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR SECURE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE (OR THE SERVER(S) ON WHICH IT IS HOSTED) OR RELATED SOFTWARE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING AND MAINTAINING ALL TELEPHONE, COMPUTER HARDWARE, AND OTHER EQUIPMENT NEEDED TO ACCESS AND USE THIS WEBSITE, AND ALL CHARGES RELATED THERETO. NO OPINION, ADVICE, OR STATEMENT OR US OR OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, SUPPLIERS, AGENTS, OR VISITORS, WHETHER MADE ON THIS WEBSITE, IN THE SITE MATERIALS, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN A WRITTEN AGREEMENT WITH US TO WHICH YOU ARE A PARTY WITH REGARD TO A PARTICULAR PRODUCT OR SERVICE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOU OWN RISK.
Conflicts. In the event a conflict arises between any information posted on this website, this Agreement, and/or any contract you have with us, the terms of your contract with us will prevail over this Agreement and the information posted on this website, and this Agreement will prevail over information posted on this website.
Limitation of Liability. AS A CONDITION OF YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER WE, NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, SUPPLIERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER THEORY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF ERNINGS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, LOST DATA, INTERRUPTED COMMUNICATIONS, DAMGES, EXPENSES, OR COSTS RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM OR OTHERWISE ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH:
- THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES RESULTING OR ARISING FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON THIS WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS FOUND ON THIS WEBSITE OR HYPERLINKED FROM THIS WEBSITE, OR THE MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, ERRORS, DEFECTS, DELAYS IN OPERATION, TRANSMISSIONS, EAVESDROPPING BY THIRD PARTIES, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE;
- GOVERNMENT RESTRICTION, STRIKES, WAR, ANY NATURAL DISASTER OR FORCE MAJEURE, POWER FAILURES, LARGE INCREASES IN ON-LINE ACTIVITY IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME (USAGE SPIKES), VIRUSES, CATASTROPHIC HARDWARE FAILURES, ATTACKS ON OUR SERVERS, FIRES, EARTHQUAKE, FLOODS, UNUSUALLY SEVERE WEATHER, OR ANY OTHER CONDITION BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL LIMITING, PREVENTING OR OTHERWISE AFFECTING EITHER YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR SITE MATERIALS OR OUR ABILITY TO PROVIDE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES IN CONNECTION WITH, OR RESERVED OR ORDERED THROUGH, THIS WEBSITE; OR
- LOSS OF SECURITY OF INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH YOU USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR INTERCEPTION OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION BY UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTIES.
YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THIS WEBSITE AND/OR SITE MATERIALS CONTAINED WITHIN THIS WEBSITE IS TO STOP USING THIS WEBSITE AND/OR SITE MATERIALS, AS APPLICABLE.
Indemnification. Without limiting the generally or effect of other provisions of this Agreement, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend us, our affiliates, licenses, subcontractors, and agents, and each of our or their officers, directors, and employees, from and against any and all claim, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable attorney’s fees), or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from (a) your breach or alleged breach of this Agreement, including any violation of the Code of Conduct above; and (b) your use of this website and engagement in transactions on this website including, but not limited to, use to the Site Materials.
Availability of this Website. This website is usually available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, we retain the right to make this website unavailable from time to time for any reason or no reason. We shall not be liable for any damages arising from any interruption, suspension, or termination of this website.
Void Where Prohibited. Although this website is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed or referenced in this website are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. In addition, restrictions may apply to use of products or services obtained in one jurisdiction in other jurisdictions. Those who choose to access this website do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for compliance with their local laws, if and to the extent of such local laws are applicable. You may not use or export the Site Materials or products and services available through this website in violation of applicable export laws and regulations. We, and our affiliated, licensees, suppliers, and agents, reserve the right to limit the availability of this website and/or provision of any product or service to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we or they so desire, at any time and in our or their sole discretion.
Applicable Law. Except to the extent expressly provided in the following paragraph, this Agreement (including any of our policies referred to herein) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, United States of America without regard to California’s conflict of law provisions. If you are a citizen or resident of the United States, a U.S. commonwealth or a U.S. territory, or if you are accessing this website from the United States, you hereby agree that any disputes for resolution to either the U.S. District Court for the District of California located in the City of Inglewood in the State of California or a state court located in Los Angeles County, and you hereby waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
If you are a citizen of any Asian country other than Japan or Korea, the laws of the State of California in the United States shall apply, without regard to California’s conflict of law provisions.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the law and forum governing any product or service that you purchase or otherwise obtain from us, our affiliates, licensees, or associates shall be as specified in the applicable contract with us pertaining to such product or service.
Legal Notice for California Residents. Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, residents in the State of California in the United States are entitled to the following specific consumer rights information:
Pricing Information. Current rates for our car rental services may be obtained by calling Mika’s Car Rental Incorporation at (424) 227-9250 or write to us at 4919 W Century Blvd Inglewood, CA 90304. As well as current rates for our car sales services, current rates for our claim management services, and current rates for our equipment rental services. We reserve the right to change fees, surcharges, monthly or other periodic subscription fees, or to institute new fees at any time as provided in this Agreement.
Complaints. The Consumer Information Center of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N-112, Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1234 or (800) 952-5210. Hearing-impaired person may call TDD (916) 928-1227 or TDD (800) 326-22
This website is operated by MIKA’s Car Rental Incorporated